top of page

Page Title

What is Kundalini Yoga?

Kundalini Yoga is an ancient science which combines postures, breath, stretching, rhythm and sound to work on every aspect of your being.

Consequently it works on every aspect of your life. No previous knowledge of yoga related disciplines is required and you will experience immediate benefits.

Some of the benefits of Kundalini Yoga that people notice are:

  • Rejuvenates the nervous system

  • Improves circulation and enhances blood purification as well as balancing blood pressure

  • Balances emotions

  • Energizes the body

  • Calms the mind

  • Boosts the immune  system

  • Enhances Creativity

  • Increases mental clarity

What is Hypnosis?

Hypnosis (demystified) is a natural phenomenon of the mind that increases openness to positive change. When the subconscious can be redirected and chooses higher self awareness it can change the course of your life.

Hypno -Yoga synthesizes Kundalini Yoga along with meaningful imagery and suggestions for healthy transformation during the final resting pose known as Savasana. The natural healing that occurs during this deep relaxation promotes regeneration and expanded awareness, greater depth and perspective on ones personal life.

You will discover that as a result of this, a seemingly magical phenomenon occurs. Your private external world will begin to organize itself around the harmonious or coherent rhythms of the heart. Stress can throw us out of harmony and cause a lack of “flow” With this practice enhanced synchronicity and the self confidence that follows are the most common acknowledgements.

What to expect:

One session of Hypno-Yoga combines 20 mins. of Yoga, breath work and stretches. We then follow this with a 20 min. extended savasana with guide imagery tailored to fit your personal needs.

The remainder of our time then culminates in an opportunity to process or verbalize your experience.

Hypno-Yoga promotes positive life cycle patterns:

Areas most commonly addressed:

  • Performance Anxiety: I.e. sports performance, auditions, tests, public speaking, etc.

  • Coping mechanisms for general stress

  • Child Birthing, fertility and pregnancy

  • Insomnia

  • Teen issues

  • Manifesting goals

  • General self esteem/confidence

  • Weight

I will give you anchors for sustaining and recalling healthy emotional, and mental states of well being. Its a salutary opportunity to reprogram the subconscious,  release the past, which in turn allows you to become more energized, present and consequently more efficient in all your life endeavors.As mutifaceted human beings we are capable of enjoying a multifaceted universe. Hypno-Y Yoga is designed to take you there.


It’s scientifically been proven that we only use 10% of our brains capacity. HypnoYoga can help you access the other 90% by virtue of activating your imagination. 

Your heart is always communicating with your brain & emotions. It helps guide your entire system towards increased order & synchronization.

bottom of page